The Create Init Key Utility menu item allows you to create the Init Key utility program for the USB License Key deployed as a node-locked dongle. The utility allows the user to initialize (as well as uninitialize) the USB dongle to a specific machine. See the topic End-User Utilities: USB License/Init Key for more details.
· Executable File. Specify the full path and file name to create the Init Key utility.
· Configuration File. Show the full path and file name of the configuration file of the Init Key utility.
· Program ID. Select Program ID of your application.
NOTE: The HTML dialog box style uses a web browser control SHDOCVW.DLL that comes with Internet Explorer 4 and later. The computer must have this DLL installed to be able to load the HTML dialog box. In addition, the HTML dialog box style requires the ElecKey system files HDLG20.DLL that provides an interface between the utility and the web browser. This DLL must be deployed with the Init Key utility.
NOTE: If you choose to use the HTML dialog box style, you do not need to specify messages and labels for the default dialog box. However, it is recommended to do so. If the Install Key utility fails to load the HTML dialog box, it automatically switches to use the default dialog box style.
· Main. Specify caption, text, and button labels for the Init Key utility.
· Labels. Specify labels for the Init Key utility.
· Messages. Specify messages and error messages for the Init Key utility.