The main window displays information of the NKLS, including the status of the license and the active clients running the application.
The Server area displays the server configuration.
· Address. Shows the IP address of the server hosting the NKLS.
· Port. Shows the TCP port number of the NKLS.
· Host. Shows the hostname of the server hosting the NKLS.
· Caption. Shows the application name, which is specified in the Caption field of the Server Properties.
The Activity area displays the overall activity of the server.
· Status. Shows the connection status.
· Duration. Shows the uptime duration.
· Sent. Shows the number of bytes sent by the NKLS.
· Received. Shows the number of bytes received by the NKLS.
· Queue. Shows the number of messages waiting for processing.
· Connections. Shows the number of connections to the NKLS.
The License area displays the licensing properties defined in the Network Key, including the current status.
· User-Count. Shows the total number of active network licenses, including both concurrent network users and roaming users.
· Max-User. Shows the maximum number of network licenses allowed, which include both concurrent network users and roaming users.
· Roam-Count. Shows the number of roaming users who checked out the network license.
· Max-Roam. Shows the maximum roaming period allowed to check out the network license.
· Network Boundary. Shows the network boundary allowed to concurrent network users.
· Exec-Count. Shows the number of executions of the application already used by the users.
· Max-Exec. Shows the maximum number of executions of the application allowed to the users.
· Expire-Date. Shows the expiration date of the application.
The Processes area lists the active processes or clients connecting to the NKLS. It also shows information of each process.