The Create Roam Utility menu item allows you to create the Roam utility program, which is the necessary tool when roaming licenses are allowed in the network licensing deployment. The utility allows the user to check out (or borrow) a license from and return it to the NKLS (NetKey License Server). See the topic End-User Utilities: Network License Utilities / Roam Utility for more details.
· Executable File. Specify the full path and file name to create the Roam utility.
· Configuration File. Show the full path and file name of the configuration file of the Roam utility.
· Program ID. Select Program ID of your application.
NOTE: The HTML dialog box style uses a web browser control SHDOCVW.DLL that comes with Internet Explorer 4 and later. The computer must have this DLL installed to be able to load the HTML dialog box. In addition, the HTML dialog box style requires the ElecKey system file HDLG20.DLL that provides an interface between the utility and the web browser. This DLL must be deployed with the Roam utility.
NOTE: If you choose to use the HTML dialog box style, you do not need to specify messages and labels for the default dialog box. However, it is recommended to do so. If the Roam utility fails to load the HTML dialog box, it automatically switches to use the default dialog box style.
· Main. Specify caption, text, and button labels for the Roam utility.
· Labels. Specify labels for the Roam utility.
· Messages. Specify messages and error messages for the Roam utility.