The Pack ElecKey Tools menu item allows you to select the ElecKey tools that you want to put together and create a cabinet (CAB) file. So you can provide a setup package that contains only the needed tools to your teams. In fact, the teams can also install all tools from the full setup package. In any case, the teams can only use the tools that are granted permission by ElecKey Team Manager.
To pack the ElecKey tools, select an implementation from the drop-down list, and select the tools you want. Then, click the Pack button, and specify the CAB file name.
The Implementation drop-down list allows you to choose the preset tools for creating the cabinet file.
· Custom. The Custom implementation does not preset any tool. You can select the tools as you want.
· Integration. The Integration implementation presets the necessary tools for a system integration team that integrates the software protection system into the application. The included tools are ElecKey Integrator and UpdateShield Builder.
· Development. The Development implementation presets the necessary tools for a development team that develops the protected application. The included tools are ElecKey Integrator, Key Inspector, KeyCheck SDK, and UpdateCheck SDK.
· Testing. The Testing implementation presets the necessary tools for a testing team that tests the protected application. The included tool is Key Inspector.
· Serial Key Licensing. The Serial Key Licensing implementation presets the necessary tools for a licensing team that generates the License Key and manages licenses (e.g. customer support). The included tool is LicenseKey Manager.
· USB Key Licensing. The USB Key Licensing implementation presets the necessary tools for a licensing team that makes the USB License Key (e.g. customer support, dongle manufacturer). The included tool is USB LicenseKey Manager.